Prediction and monitoring by machine learning
- B. Khelfa, I. Ba and A. Tordeux, "Predicting highway lane-changing maneuvers: A benchmark analysis of machine and ensemble learning algorithms" , Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 612, pp. 128471, 2023.
- R. Subaih, M. Maree, A. Tordeux and M. Chraibi, "Questioning the anisotropy of pedestrian dynamics: An empirical analysis with artificial neural networks" , Applied Sciences, vol. 12, no. 15, pp. 7563, 2022. MDPI.
- R. Korbmacher and A. Tordeux, "Review of pedestrian trajectory prediction methods: Comparing deep learning and knowledge-based approaches" , IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 23(12), pp. 24126-24144, 2022. IEEE.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Comparing rule-based and data-based approaches for lane-change prediction" in Proceeding of 30th European Safety and Reliability (ESREL) Conference, 2021.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Lane-changing prediction in highway: Comparing empirically rule-based model MOBIL and a naive Bayes algorithm" in 2021 IEEE International Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC), 2021. pp. 1598-1603.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Understanding and Predicting Overtaking and Fold-Down Lane-Changing Maneuvers on European Highways Using Naturalistic Road User Data" in 2021 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium Workshops (IV Workshops), 2021. pp. 168--173.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Extended Longitudinal Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles on Highways Including Lane Changing Prediction" in Traffic and Granular Flow 2019, Springer, 2020, pp. 495-503.
- A. Tordeux, M. Chraibi, A. Seyfried and A. Schadschneider, "Prediction of pedestrian dynamics in complex architectures with artificial neural networks" , Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 556-568, 2019. Taylor & Francis.
- A. Tordeux, M. Chraibi, A. Seyfried and A. Schadschneider, "Artificial neural networks predicting pedestrian dynamics in complex buildings" in Workshop on Stochastic Models, Statistics and their Application, 2019. pp. 363-372.
- A. Tordeux, M. Chraibi, A. Seyfried and A. Schadschneider, "Prediction of pedestrian speed with artificial neural networks" in International Conference on Traffic and Granular Flow, 2019. pp. 327-335.