Division for Traffic Safety and Reliability
Welcome to the webpage of the division for traffic safety and reliability (VZU) at the University of Wuppertal.
The chair is supported by the Eugen-Otto-Butz Foundation.
|Computational reliability analysis|
|Basics of automated driving|
|Basics of traffic flow theory|
|Introduction to statistics with R|
|Traffic flow and traffic network|
|Pedestrian and evacuation dynamics|
Conferences coming soon:
- Traffic and Granular Flow Conference 2021 (TGF'21)
- 30th European Safety and Reliability Conference (ESREL2020), 21-26.06.20, Venice, Italy Link
- Traffic forum www.trafficforum.org
- Traffic simulation www.traffic-simulation.de
- Departement for Civil Safety at Forschungszentrum Juelich Link