Labor "Zuverlässigkeitstechnik mit Python" (TZP) WiSe 2022/23
- 34.B. Khelfa, R. Korbmacher, A. Schadschneider and A. Tordeux, "Heterogeneity-induced lane and band formation in self-driven particle systems" , Scientific Reports, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1-11, 2022. Nature Publishing Group.
- 33.R. Subaih, M. Maree, A. Tordeux and M. Chraibi, "Questioning the Anisotropy of Pedestrian Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis with Artificial Neural Networks" , Applied Sciences, vol. 12, no. 15, pp. 7563, 2022. MDPI.
- 32.J. Cordes, M. Chraibi, A. Tordeux and A. Schadschneider, "Time-To-Collision Models for Single-File Pedestrian Motion" , Collective Dynamics, vol. 6, pp. 1-10, 2022.
- 31.B. Khelfa, R. Korbmacher, A. Schadschneider and A. Tordeux, "Initiating Lane and Band Formation in Heterogeneous Pedestrian Dynamics" , Collective Dynamics, vol. 6, pp. 1-13, 2022.
- 30.I. Ba and A. Tordeux, "Comparing Macroscopic First Order Models of Regulated and Unregulated Road Traffic Intersections" in Proceeding of 30th European Safety and Reliability (ESREL) Conference, 2021.
- 29.B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Comparing rule-based and data-based approaches for lane-change prediction" in Proceeding of 30th European Safety and Reliability (ESREL) Conference, 2021.
- 28.J. Wang, M. Boltes, A. Seyfried, A. Tordeux, J. Zhang and W. Weng, "Experimental study on age and gender differences in microscopic movement characteristics of students" , Chinese Physics B, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 098902, 2021. IOP Publishing.
- 27.P. Khound, P. Will, A. Tordeux and F. Gronwald, "Extending the adaptive time gap car-following model to enhance local and string stability for adaptive cruise control systems" , Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 1-21, 2021. Taylor & Francis.
- 26.B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Lane-changing prediction in highway: Comparing empirically rule-based model MOBIL and a naive Bayes algorithm" in 2021 IEEE International Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC), 2021. pp. 1598-1603.
- 25.M. Friesen, H. Gottschalk, B. Rüdiger and A. Tordeux, "Spontaneous wave formation in stochastic self-driven particle systems" , SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 853-870, 2021. SIAM.