Traffic network optimisation under economic and ecological criteria
The topic of the project concerns traffic simulation and optimization algorithm coupling for traffic light control, modeling urban traffic, including vehicular, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic, with applications in the cities of Wuppertal, Remscheid, and Solingen.
Prof. Dr. Kathrin Klamroth (University of Wuppertal, Institut of Mathematics, Department of Optimisation)
EFRE (NRW MWIDE)
- B. Khelfa, I. Ba and A. Tordeux, "Predicting highway lane-changing maneuvers: A benchmark analysis of machine and ensemble learning algorithms", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 612, pp. 128471, 2023.
- I. Ba and A. Tordeux, "Comparing Macroscopic First Order Models of Regulated and Unregulated Road Traffic Intersections" in Proceeding of 30th European Safety and Reliability (ESREL) Conference, 2021.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Comparing rule-based and data-based approaches for lane-change prediction" in Proceeding of 30th European Safety and Reliability (ESREL) Conference, 2021.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Lane-changing prediction in highway: Comparing empirically rule-based model MOBIL and a naive Bayes algorithm" in 2021 IEEE International Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC), 2021, pp. 1598-1603.
- B. Khelfa and A. Tordeux, "Understanding and Predicting Overtaking and Fold-Down Lane-Changing Maneuvers on European Highways Using Naturalistic Road User Data" in 2021 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium Workshops (IV Workshops), 2021, pp. 168-173.